Frame's future

Paul Findon pfindon at infopage.net
Wed Feb 28 08:59:30 PST 2007

On 28 Feb 2007, at 14:53, John Posada wrote:

>> a real PC, since most of us have lost the appetite for Adobe
>> software, we'd rather use something else, and MadCap's Blaze looks
>> promising.
>
> Let's see if I got this right.
>
> Adobe used to suppot MAC but does no longer, so we're pissed.
> Therefore, we'll go to a company who has never acknowledged us for an
> untested product "that looks promising", simply because we're pissed
> at the other guy.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, John. Perhaps I didn't make myself
clear.

Yes, I would rather use another company's product. That's human
nature. When someone stabs you in the back after you've been a very
loyal customer for nearly 20 years, you don't normally go running
back for more. If Blaze turns out not to be a viable alternative,
like the many other possible alternatives I've looked at over the
last 3 years, I'm fully prepared to continue with the devil I know.

> And this is the justification upon which you spend your company's
> money?

No.

> Shame on you.

Thanks for the judgement, John - kinda thing my mother used to say.

Paul