Finding overrides

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Wed Feb 28 11:35:45 PST 2007

> Is there a way to find text whose paragraph tag has been overridden ?
> Other than by scrolling down and trying to spot the little star at the
> bottom left of the screen... :o)

There's a free plugin HuntOverrides plugin from CudSpan for paragraph
overrides, though the site seems to be down:
http://www.telecable.es/personales/cud/cssIndex.htm

I also couldn't live without the Character Tools and Paragraph Tools plugins
from Silicon Prairie. ($10 each). They can find overrides in both character
and paragraph formats, and provide many other functions, too:

http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/index.html

Mike Wickham