Frame2000 still available?

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Mon Jan 1 07:13:07 PST 2007

You wrote (long ago):

>Anyone knows whether Frame2000 is still available for
>purchase?

As it was based on FrameMaker+SGML 5.5, it seems quite old by now (11+ years?).
[that said, there are some companies still using FM5.5.6 for production
purposes]

Some related manuals used to be available on the web, but I had no success
finding direct links.

If you are still looking for more information on this product, I suggest
contacting Softline International Inc. (softline.com) -- the product manual
indicates that they licensed this package to IBM.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
Training, consulting & add-ons: FrameMaker, Structured FM and Acrobat