Text/graphics on landscape master page

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 16:48:21 PST 2007

I may be missing something, but is there a reason you didn't just
start with a new FM landscape document with the header, footer, and
text frames already in place?

Rotating the page rather than changing the orientation (not rotating)
of the text frames means that you're always working at a 90 degree
angle; as you've discovered, it's hard to do.

It's usually easier to set up a horizontal master page so that the top
is actually at the top...

Cheers,
Art

On 12/29/06, Hess, Monica CTR NAVSEA, 40922 <monica.hess.ctr at navy.mil> wrote:
> I created a landscaped master page (a required element of one of our
> documents) by rotating an empty master page, inserting the header/footer
> elements, adding text frames to the body page and now I'm stymied as to
> how to insert the text into the frames without having to unrotate,
> rotate the frames. Any suggestions? Thanks.
>
> Monica Hess
> EDSI
> NSWC Crane, Det. Fallbrook
> 760.731.3576