Using Conditional Text in Books

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Wed Jan 3 19:28:34 PST 2007

Not quite, but close enough.

What you need to do is set the desired conditions in one file,
then import those conditional text settings into all the other files.

Leave the first file open after you set it up properly, then highlight
all the component files (except the one you have set) in the book
window. Then invoke File>Import>Formats, select the set-up file
in the Import From box, and deselect all format properties except
Conditional Text Settings, then one more button click is all you
need. BTW, this procedure has been in place since version 6.0.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ