Using Conditional Text in Books

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Thu Jan 4 00:48:43 PST 2007

You can change the show hide settings at the book level. I think you can
also import the conditional text settings to several books at a time.
But it will only add the new conditional text tags, it won't delete the
extra ones. When importing, only import the conditional text settings.
When you import more than you need to, you can mess other things up.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133