Localization and XML

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 10:14:43 PST 2007

Since we have been discussing localization, I thought there might be some
interest in this information.  This is one of the reasons I like this
vendor.  They provide a lot of free education.  I recently attended an all
day seminar on content management that was hosted by this vendor.  No cost
to the attendees.  There were presentations by HP, SUN, Computer Associates,
and others on how they save literally millions of dollars per year by using
XML and CMS.

Unfortunately, I can send only plain text to this list and some of the links
feom the HTML message I received  are missing, but you can download the
white paper from the SDL website at the link below.

Diane