Ipsum Lorem?

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Sun Jan 14 12:32:49 PST 2007

Robert Kern wrote (long ago):

>I need greek text to flesh out a design with sample content that won't
>distract the client by letting her read it. I know that this ships with
>Frame but can't find it. Anybody tell me where its hidden?
>Its frequently referred to as "Ipsum Lorem" (pardon spelling).

This question was answered, and replies were also summarized and posted to
the list.

Whatever text is used in the template (whether FM or Word), File Info
(especially Title) should be left blank and populated only in the actual
content files, in a unique way. Otherwise, Lorem ipsum (together with the
quick brown fox) may end up showing in web searches -- see current Hmmm...
item at http://www.microtype.com/Hmmm.html

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
Training, consulting & add-ons: FrameMaker, Structured FM and Acrobat