Index and TOC refs in Text Insets

White, William WWhite at onelambda.com
Mon Jan 15 13:51:06 PST 2007

I've been using Text Insets for a while, but have just noticed that when
I click on the page number in the index entry for an index marker that
is located inside a text inset, the jump takes me to the beginning of
the text inset, not to the actual marker location in the inset. Along
much the same line, TOC entries that have their source in a text inset
are dead links.
Short of converting the text insets into editable text before generating
TOC and Index, what's the smart way of dealing with these two problems?
Thse seem like elementary problems, so I am sort of chagrined that I
have just recently noticed this behavior of my text insets.

Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

WWhite

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and attachments,if any,  are the sole property of One Lambda, Inc. and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise prohibited by law from disclosure or re-disclosure. This information is intended solely for the individuals or entities to whom this e-mail or attachments are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are prohibited from using, copying, saving or disclosing this information to anyone else. Please destroy the message and any attachments immediately and notify the sender by return e-mail. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.