Answers: RE: Creating a Word template...

Chinell, David F (GE Indust, Security) David.Chinell at GE.com
Fri Jan 19 06:54:30 PST 2007

Alan:

Did you get this sorted out yet? I'd be willing to step you through accomplishing everything you want to, but I think it would be better off-list, as it will get pretty long and boring to others.

Bear

David Chinell
GE Security
Technical Editor

T 941 739 4281
F 941 308 8124
E david.chinell at ge.com <mailto:david.chinell at ge.com>
www.gesecurity.com <http://www.gesecurity.com>

8985 Town Center Parkway
Bradenton, FL 34202, USA
GE Security Inc.

Note: This message is intended only for the designated recipient.
It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be
subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality
protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not
review, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you.