deleting tags before updating template - consequences?

Karen Mardahl k.mardahl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 05:47:58 PST 2007

Hi Rick

Of course! Thanks for the explanation, Rick. I forgot all about the
asterisked tags when I read the tip about deleting tags in
http://www.hikaripub.com/MaryAnnsFavFMShortCuts.pdf.

I don't worry about variable and cross-reference formatting at all -
not since I bought Leximation's BookVars and BookXref tools
(http://www.leximation.com/tools/), which is another recommendation
from this list that proved to be very useful..

regards, Karen Mardahl