How long to learn FrameScript?

Niels Fanøe NFA at maconomy.dk
Tue Jan 23 08:43:02 PST 2007

Hi,

As for the "macro trap" - you are right that sometimes making a macro to do stuff takes (at least) the same amount of time that you'd spend doing it manually. BUT at least you are having fun developing it, you are using your brain at a different frequency, and over time you can build up a collection of macros that you can pull out and adapt for the situation at hand.

So - I'm all in favour of using macros!

-Niels