CHM Help

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Wed Jan 24 07:40:56 PST 2007

Ben,

I've seen this, too. My understanding is that when you open the chm file on
a French version of Windows, the title will appear correctly. Unfortunately,
I don't have access to Windows in other languages, so I've never been able
to test it myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates
Manager, STC Consulting and Independent
Contracting SIG
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html