Place graphics frame in anchored frame?

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Thu Jan 25 08:19:52 PST 2007

It can be even simpler than the procedure Richard describes.

1. Click the border of the graphic frame to select it and cut (ctrl x)
or
   copy (ctrl c) to place it on the clipboard.

2. With the text cursor in the paragraph where you want the anchor for
the
   anchored frame to be, and paste (ctrl v) the frame from the
clipboard.

FrameMaker will create an anchored frame with the anchoring position set
to "below current line", alignment "centered", and sized identically to
the graphic frame.  Adjust as needed.

I recommend using a separate "anchor" paragraph with no other text so
you can better control space above/space below the image/anchored frame,
but that's optional.

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com