Place graphics frame in anchored frame?

Robert Shelton rshelton at opentext.com
Wed Jan 24 14:38:44 PST 2007

Thanks to Stuart and to Richard Combs, who contact me off-list with a slightly different method, which worked. I thought I had tried cutting and pasting the graphic frame into an anchored frame, but I must have skipped something, because it didn't work until I got the help.

Bob
"Love people. Use things. Not vice-versa." -- Kelly Rothaus