Weird Frame to PDF problem

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Fri Jan 26 17:47:12 PST 2007

Guys,

I have a typical Frame Book with .fm files in it. When I save it to PDF
in a new folder, it's fine. When I try to resave, I get the following
message:

>>"Adobe PDF" cannot access the file because it is un use by another
application or process:

G:\\blah\blah\blah\mypdf.pdf

Verify that the file is not open by another application or process and
try again.>>

It's weird because no one else is accessing the file and it's not open
by any other program.

My IT guy looked at the file and said that there was no security info on
it. The only way he could break the link to the PDF so I could delete it
was to reboot the server. I am working on a network drive.

Does this give anyone any ideas? As we get toward release time, I am
constantly rebuilding this PDF. This problem is really hosing me up.

Thank you,

<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)