TOUGH ONE

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 13:07:07 PST 2007

Peter thanks again,
Problem was in that I'm not a pro-e-mail/internet user, lol, and sometimes
I'm not even aware if I infoed anyone else. I'm putting this one to the
list. :-)
Now, to the subject. You are right - it is worth looking into Structured
Frame. I'm only about half-aware of it's possibilities. Will need some
learning.
I solved this 'one-property' copying/pasting problem by creating a command
at Frame Initialization that creates a script which stores specified
settings, each time I press a shortcut key and runs it with a press of
another key. It works with any one or a set of properties and applies only
this one or more properties without affecting the rest of them. If anyone
interested, I can send it to them.
It is FrameScript 4.1. I tried AC but couldn't figure out the objects and
methods easily (in actual fact I didn't do much with it when I had a trial
version).

Michael