Weird Frame to PDF problem

Sheila Carlisle scarlisle at axialinfo.com
Sun Jan 28 11:10:59 PST 2007

This little utility is a handy way to see what application has a lock on any
given file, and optionally release the lock  it pops up whenever a "lock
condition" prevents updating.

 http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/

I often had experiences with Acrobat (I use Acro 7) where I need to close
Acrobat in order to create a PDF of the same name -- not just close the PDF
itself, but close Acrobat, in order for the file lock to be removed.

Sheila

Sheila Carlisle V: 425/ 486-2988 F: 425/ 483-3836
Axial InfoSolutions Inc. (Bothell, Washington)
Automated Publishing Solutions / XML Publishing Solutions
http://www.axialinfo.com http://www.miramo.com