High quality images

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Mon Jan 29 14:28:31 PST 2007

Jon,

I just tried this on my notebook system sitting in a hotel
room on a business trip. Did screen shot Alt-PrtSc and pasted
the result into a new document in Photoshop 9 (=CS2).
Flattened the layers and saved as RGB TIFF with profile
embedded and LZW compression (in this case, the profile
doesn't seem to make any difference, unfortunately). I then
started up FrameMaker 7.2 (updated with all patches available
on Adobe web site), created a new document, and imported the
TIFF file by reference onto a blank page. Worked like a charm.

What program did you create the TIFF file in? EXACTLY what
options did you use to save the file?

	- Dov