High quality images

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Wed Jan 31 08:33:11 PST 2007

Dov,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I've been using SnagIt 6.2 to
capture images. The hard issue I've been having is in creating captures
that can be placed on the Web. Some of these include simple line that I
need to resize, drawings that also include text. It hasn't been easy to
find a way to get good, clear graphics.

To further answer your question, I've been using the default settings in
SnagIt and importing into FM 7.2 as Objects rather than files. That in
itself may be part of my mistake. I've used your method described below
using stricty SnagIt, rather than PhotoShop, and got similar (good)
results to yours. Thanks!

Jon Harvey
Manager, Desktop Documentation

CambridgeSoft Corporation