High quality images

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Mon Jan 29 16:43:35 PST 2007

Hadn't thought of the multiple instance angle...good point.

My clients have opted for the Cut/Paste (yes, groan all at once) because
even the fast option of saving as TIFF and importing slows down a doc with
300 or more captures. They had more difficulty managing file names than
managing files referenced in multiple locations.

Along those lines, another client refuses to import native .ai files and
instead uses EPS because of the .5 second delay in preview. The little
things count when multipled out hundreds of times!

-Matt Sullivan

GRAFIX Training, Inc.

An Adobe Authorized Training Center

www.grafixtraining.com