Non educible characters in the Mac to Win conversion

Froschar Loewisch froscharloewisch at gmx.de
Wed Jul 4 11:23:06 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am busy with converting multilingual Frame 7 documents from Mac to Win.

Some characters are not converted correctly. These are exactly the characters, which are listed as non educible in Windows in the Multiple_Platforms.pdf manual: the i without dot (\xf5), fi (\xdf), fl (\xde), ogonek accents(\xfe) and some others  - characters I need for the Turkish, Polish, etc. documents.

How can I use these characters in Windows?

Thank you! Froschar
--
Ingeborg Froschar Löwisch
Eppendorferweg 48