Using A4 and A3 pages

DONALD Brian Brian.DONALD at Tenix.com
Wed Jul 4 23:23:32 PDT 2007

My question is "Can I have an A4 page as well as an A3 page within the
same file using Master Page? If so how do I set it up?

Thanks

Brian

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.