Table formatting

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Mon Jul 9 06:46:01 PDT 2007

> I'd like to create a table format for a note, with one row and two
> columns.
> I want a line above and below the second column. I've only managed to do
> this using custom ruling and shading, which I don't want to use because
> custom ruling can't be stored as part of the table format.

Consider buying the Auto-Text plugin from www.SiliconPrairieSoftware.com.
It's very cheap and highly useful. It will let you create an empty table in
the format you want, and import a copy with a couple of keystrokes, whenever
needed. It's great for inserting regularly-used text and graphics, too.
Auto-Text has been a huge time-saver for me.

Mike Wickham