Table formatting

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:41:30 PDT 2007

I guess you are using the first cell for graphics, am I right?

I have had some luck with using a sidehead paragraph tag for this
purpose with font size and line space set to a minimum and the space
below to a minus equaling the line size. The paragraph will call a
certain graphic in the reference pages. You can also set the next
paragraph format to the note paragraph tag you want. Then you can have
the note para tag with all the settings needed: line above, line
below, NOTE as "numbering", etc.

I find this way easier to use than the table. Especially when you want
different border formatting for each cell.

HTH,

Bodvar