Table formatting

Daniel Emory danemory7224 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 11:19:18 PDT 2007

> Eli,
> You wrote:
> >I'd like to create a table format for a note, with
> one row and two columns.
> >I want a line above and below the second column.
> I've only managed to do
> >this using custom ruling and shading, which I don't
> want to use because
> >custom ruling can't be stored as part of the table
> format.
> >
> >Any ideas?
On a reference page, create a text frame and insert an
empty anchor paragraph at the top. Then, create the
customized table below the anchor paragraph. If the
first column contains the word "Note" (or a note
icon), put that in the first column. Once all that is
done, you simply copy the table (including the anchor
paragraph), and paste it anywhere it's needed within
the document.