Conditional Text Question

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Tue Jul 10 01:32:08 PDT 2007

I don't understand why you have three files for each book. Why can't you
have one file for both books and mark the text which should only appear
in Version 1 as "Version1" and mark the text which should only appear in
Version 2 as "Version2." The rest of the text should not be marked as
conditionalized. You can mark an entire table or a table row.

You can select which conditional text to view (which also affects
printing), and whether to show the conditional indicators (the color or
style you used for the conditional text).

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson