Conditional Text Question

Reng, Winfried Dr. wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Jul 10 00:38:38 PDT 2007

Hi Sam,

When you apply a condition to a table row, the cells in this
row get a thick coloured border. That's intended behaviour.
When you hide the condition indicators, this border disappears.
Is this what you want to achieve?

Apart from that you can also delete a condition and also the
text and table rows, the condition was applied to.

Best regards

Winfried