Framemaker to PDF - Linking Problem

Doug dougsfwriter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:14:47 PDT 2007

If you don't have the book file open, FrameMaker creates PDF links to the
PDF files named after the file (that is, it creates links to file_name.pdf
rather than to book_name.pdf).  This makes sense.  After all, FrameMaker has
no way of knowing which book the file belongs to if the book is not open.
I'm not sure what happens if you have two different books open that
reference the same file.