This document uses unavailable languages

Leah Smaller leah at compulite.com
Thu Jul 12 01:31:57 PDT 2007

A conundrum: I copied a document that has been in use for some time, changed the page layout in the usual ways and saved the document, intending to use it as a template.

When I try to create a new document, based on this template (File>New>Document> select template file), I get this warning:
This document uses unavailable languages. OK to proceed? ....FM will assig;n the default language to text that uses unavailable languages.

I am using FM 7.0 on Windows XP. I work in English only. My machine is Hebrew enabled, but never use Hebrew - my keyboard doesn't even have Hebrew keycaps.

Why is this message appearing? What do I do about it?

TIA,
Leah Smaller
Technical Communicator
Certified Feldenkrais Method practitioner
leah at compulite.com

"What you truly learn best will appear to you later as your own discovery." (Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais)