unavailable languages messages - cont'd

Leah Smaller leah at compulite.com
Thu Jul 12 06:23:07 PDT 2007

Ann, I tried to reply directly to you, but the mail bounces back.
So, here is my answer to your question:

 I created this file by open an old file that I have used many many times
on this machine.
 The original file was a 2-sided cover page, where page 1 contains the name
 of the product (I use a variable), a graphic in an anchored frame, and
 company contact info, page 2 is boilerplate text - in short nothing
 complicated.

 I then deleted deleted the grahpic (but left the anchored frame as a place
 holder and put a text box in the anchored frame and typed "place pic of
 product here") , changed the variable text, and saved in FM's templates
 folder.

> Now, each time I open this file, I get that "unknown languages" message

Leah Smaller
Technical Communicator
Certified Feldenkrais Method practitioner
leah at compulite.com

"What you truly learn best will appear to you later as your own discovery." (Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais)