Text Inset?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:08:09 PDT 2007

My personal suggestion would be this:

-make a PDF of the Word document

-use Acrobat to crop the pages to remove the Word headers
   and footers and reduce the page size to something that will
   fit your FrameMaker body text frame

-import the PDF pages as graphic objects in a FrameMaker template
   that has the required headers and footers

I use a similar technique with FrameMaker files that contain
landscapre-formatted tables that I need to use in a rotated
orientationin a normal, portrait-oriented book. The only time this
aproach does not work well is when the inserted document is still
evolving because you would have to repeat the convert/crop/insert
process.

Fred Ridder