deleting backup files

B Hechter bhechter at objectives.ca
Tue Jul 24 09:26:02 PDT 2007

Thanks to everyone for suggestions on post-production deletion of
unnecessary backup files. I overlooked the obvious Windows command line
interface, so thanks for the reality check.

My 2c on backups:
- Flash USB is temporary storage only, don't depend on it for backup
- Invest in a large capacity external drive and dump EVERYTHING to it on a
regularly scheduled basis. I have not yet found any selective backup
synchronization software that meets my needs, but, hey, maybe it's out
there.

Ben

--
Ben Hechter