Add call to animation in Fm 7.2 document

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffmann at translate.com
Tue Jul 24 16:50:13 PDT 2007

I don't believe that FrameMaker 7.2 supports this format, but you will be able to do this with the next release of FrameMaker, to be released soon. The announcement of FrameMaker 8 (posted Monday) mentions the ability to import animations created with Captivate.

Go to the following URL:
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/

... and find this text:

     Support for rich media (New)

     Create more engaging online documentation by incorporating 3D
     models, rich Adobe Flash® Player compatible animations, and
     simulations created with Adobe Captivate™ software. Generate
     Adobe PDF files with live 3D models.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Manager of Consulting & Training Solutions
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: mhoffmann at translate.com ♦ ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise language solutions and exceeds client expectations through continuing research, development, and implementation of effective localization processes and technologies.  Visit: www.translate.com for more information or to subscribe to our complimentary localization newsletter.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann