Special > Marker dialog box has disappeared

Ian Hawkins ihawkins at sundorne.com
Thu Jul 26 07:47:10 PDT 2007

Here is another possible solution that doesn't require editing maker.ini.

Open the marker dialog. Even though you can't see it, it's probably there.

Press Alt+Space. This is a Windows shortcut that gives you keyboard
control of windows and dialogs.

Press "m" (for move).

Either use the arrow keys to move the dialog or immediately click and
drag. Don't move the mouse before clicking. By default, when you press
"m", the mouse pointer is placed on the title bar of the active window,
so you can drag even though you can't see the title bar. You can
experiment with some of the dialog boxes that are visible, just to see
how the procedure works.

Good luck!
Ian