Special > Marker dialog box has disappeared

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Thu Jul 26 07:42:04 PDT 2007

One caution:

if FrameMaker is running when you edit the .INI file your changes will
be lost when you exit Frame.

FM loads the ini settings into memory on startup and rewrites the file
on exit so that things like the last files opened list, customizable
zoom percentages, locations of windows, etc., accurately reflect the
last choices you made.

On Wednesday, July 25, 2007 06:07 PM, Dennis Davideit wrote:

| Richard,
|
| Thanks for the suggestion. My system must have some
| other problem, because the change made no difference:
| the Marker dialog box still does not appear.

| dennis

- Lester