ePublisher question

Whites whitefamily at mac.com
Thu Jul 26 19:04:19 PDT 2007

Hi Framers -
After a hiatus of a couple of years I have gotten back into doing
projects in FM/Quadralay.
First - can you suggest a good WebWorks user group?
Second - how does one create a brand new skin/theme in ePublisher?
I've tried to follow the rather convoluted description in the
ePublisher Help about alternative Targets and Formats directories,
but my customizations do not seem to be taking effect.
All suggestions welcomed.
Will White

There is something fascinating about science.
One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture
out of such a trifling investment of fact. - Twain