missing Marker dialog

Whites whitefamily at mac.com
Thu Jul 26 20:03:27 PDT 2007

Am I the only one who fights this "On the Screen" battle two dozen
times a day??
I seems that XP squirrels dialogs and windows off screen at an
alarming rate.
Maybe some clever person can come up with a script that pulls
EVERYTHING to the center of the screen. It would make me a happy camper.

will white

On Jul 26, 2007, at 11:19 AM, Dennis Davideit wrote:

> Thank you Ian. The Alt-space, m, arrow-key maneuver
> worked, pulling the errant dialog back onto the
> visible screen. I have never been so glad to see a
> Marker dialog box.

There is something fascinating about science.
One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture
out of such a trifling investment of fact. - Twain