ePublisher question - Looking for German-speaking PM in Boston or Madrid

sang dy sangdyyh at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 20:24:20 PDT 2007

Hi All,

We have an urgent need for German-speaking Project Managers to work with our Swiss and German life science clients. Would you know anybody who would be interested in such a position in ForeignExchange's Boston or Madrid offices?

The primary job functions will be:
  * work closely with assigned clients to maximize their experience with ForeignExchange
* proactively manage project quality, costs and schedule
* interface and coordinate with sales, clients, linguistic, engineering and DTP team members
* provide input to presales planning, resourcing and estimating of projects
ForeignExchange offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, an anything-goes dress code, training, and the opportunity to make a real difference.

More career messages can be found at http://www.fxtrans.com/careers/.

Good Luck!

Sangdy

Zoe Lawson <messalina17 at yahoo.com> wrote:

It's taken me a bit to comprehend the ePP Formats, Targets and sundry directories.

Format = changes to whatever the base help is you're using (i.e. CHM vs WWH)

Targets = changes to your specific output. e.g. I have a help and a knowledgebase both based off of WebWorks Help 5.0. However, I want the look and feel for each to be different. Therefore I have two directories in my Target directory, one for each type of output.

If I am making a change to BOTH my outputs, I do it in the Format/WebWorks Help 5.0 directory. Changes to specific to output, I put in the Target/Help or Target/Knowledgebase directories as appropriate.

I started playing with a skin with my knowledgebase, and have had success making my changes in the Target directory. (I"m not on my work computer so I can't give you a directory structure right now.

What specifically are you trying to do?

HTH,

Zo?lt;br>

Got a little couch potato?