right to left languages

Sam Beard sbeard at oico.com
Fri Jul 27 09:23:43 PDT 2007

Graeme,

   I recently bought an issue of a UK Mac magazine that included a CD
with a fully licensed version of Mellel on it. I haven't installed it on
my system at home, however. I've considered it, but haven't really felt
the need to do so at this time. For my written document needs at home,
Apple's iWorks does fine for me. I THINK the Mac magazine is Mac Format,
but I'm not sure and I loaned it out to a new Mac owner, so I can't
check it, either. I'm ALLEDGEDLY going to get it back at some point. ;-P

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer
OI Analytical
979 690-1711 Ext. 222