right to left languages

Amnon Yaish amnon.yaish at free.fr
Fri Jul 27 23:30:32 PDT 2007

Mellel is fully adapted to multilingual text processing; it is perfect
for right to left languages (it is made by an israeli company), and
treats beautifully asian languages as well. It is fully Unicode
compliant (including SIP characters).
It is an excellent word processor, far superior to Word. However it is
far from being a replacement for FrameMaker, as it lacks Frame's layout
capacities. Moreover, for the time being, it lacks cross-reference
capacity ... It is also MacOSX only.