Special > Marker dialog box has disappeared

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:55:10 PDT 2007

Alternative #5 is to leave the taskbar (its official name, BTW) unlocked
at at its normal bottom of the window position, but to grab its top
edge and "window-shade" it down to its minimum height (just a few
pixels--only big enough to allow you to grab the edge again when you
want to restore the taskbar) if you have dropped any FrameMaker
window with its title bar concealed behind the taskbar. Then when
you need the taskbar again, just grab its top edge and window-shade
it back to the desired height (1-row, 2-row, whatever). Takes almost
no time and minimal effort.

-Fred Ridder