List of imported graphics

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 07:51:56 PDT 2007

We still include the Index of References before using the archive plugin, so that you can tell at a glance if the graphic was originally a shared graphic with some other project... due to the way we've named our shared folders. We don't keep the IOR in the book file, but we do keep it in the project folder and include it with the archive.

HTH
Rene Stephenson

Yves Barbion <yves.barbion at gmail.com> wrote: I use Bruce Foster's Archive plug-in for this purpose
(http://home.comcast.net/~bruce.foster/Archive.htm):

   1. Archive my Frame book to a different (target) folder.
   2. Delete all the graphics in the source folder.
   3. Move the target folder back to the source.

Works great, but you need to be careful when you have several books in
several folders which use "common" graphics.

Yves Barbion
Documentation Architect
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor

Scripto bvba