Proofread your EMails

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Wed Jun 6 09:10:22 PDT 2007

At my company on Monday, the AC broke. An email was sent explaining what
happened. The writer obviously didn't pay attention to the spelling
autocorrect, or maybe he's dyslexic or something, I don't know. But the
point is, this should teach everyone to proofread before sending an
email and pay attention to the spell checker suggestions...

"It's really no joke. We got lucky and didn't burn up any tools or
anyone have heat-stroke. We/I sincerely apologize for the incontinence."

 Thank you,

<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)