Frame crashes when trying to generate output from DITA map... (cross posting)

Gyanesh Talwar gyanesh.talwar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:39:11 PDT 2007

It worked! I can create CHM and HTML now.

Just implemented the same things on a fresh machine.

I tried the tutorial example, as well as created a new DITAMAP.

On my machine, it's probably conflicting with other DLLs, as I have
other plug-ins installed.

My next worry: the number of elements in DITA are too many. Can I just
go and delete un-necessary elements?

Regards,
Gyanesh

--