system variables inside a user variable?

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Wed Jun 13 14:16:26 PDT 2007

Oops .. sorry. I misread the question .. please disregard my reply.  :)

...scott

Scott Prentice wrote:

Hi Brian...

You can use our MarkerTools plugin to embed variables within markers ..

   http://leximation.com/tools/info/markertools.php

I believe that this functionality is also available with Index Tools Pro
from Silicon Prairie as well ..

   http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/Products.html

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com
+1.415.485.1892

Brian.Darold at sage.com wrote:

Is it possible to put building blocks inside a user variable? Ideally I'd
like to create a variable named CurrentYear that contains only the <$year>
building block. For reasons unknown, I'd like to do this without modifying
or using the existing current date, modification date, or creation date
variables.

Thank you for your time.

Brian Darold
Technical Documentation Manager
Research & Development
Sage Software Healthcare Division
15151 NW 99th Street ● Alachua, FL 32615
Ph:  386.418.7562
<mailto:Brian.Darold at sage.com> Brian.Darold at sage.com
<http://www.sagehealth.com/> www.sagehealth.com