Need some FM tips

Jo Walsh jo at filmlight.ltd.uk
Tue Jun 19 08:21:30 PDT 2007

>> 4. On one computer, I accidentally moved my toolbar (the Quick Access
>> Bar)
>> to a floating position within the document window. How can I can move it
>> back to the docked position at the top of the FM window? It refuses
>> to dock.
There's a button on the main toolbar - the one that contains the basic
text formatting options. The button icon looks like a horizontal bar
with a curved arrow to a vertical bar. For me it's on the very left of
the toolbar next to the help *?* icon (if your toolbar is floating it's
at the top right I think).

Click this button to dock the toolbar again.

Regards,
Jo