Some questions about importing/resizing screenshots

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Thu Jun 21 11:59:57 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Would you believe, I've figured out the answers to all of my questions
that I posted a couple of hours ago. I guess that's one of the benefits
of being a tech writer-I know that if I play with the software for a
while, I'll eventually find what I'm looking for!

Thanks.

Nina Rogers