Some questions about importing/resizing screenshots

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:08:09 PDT 2007

I hope your research revealed that copying files into a document
instead of importing by reference is NOT the preferred method and also
that .JPG, generally, is a poor choice of formats and GIF not much
better because of color limitations. (I like PNG; others prefer TIF or
PDF.)

And if you didn't discover SnagIt yet, you may want to check it out.

On 6/21/07, Nina Rogers <Nina.Rogers at drakesoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Would you believe, I've figured out the answers to all of my questions
> that I posted a couple of hours ago. I guess that's one of the benefits
> of being a tech writer-I know that if I play with the software for a
> while, I'll eventually find what I'm looking for!
>

> Thanks.

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358