Help cross-referencing two autonumbered series

James Dyson jdyson at kvh.com
Mon Jun 25 12:01:32 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Does anyone know how (or if) you can make a cross-reference when two or
more autonumbered series are used?

For example: I want the cross reference to read:
see Step2c on page 9
I had been using see Step c on page 9 (for example this is formatted:
Step <$paranumonly>\ on page <$pagenum>) or Step 2 on page 9, but I need
to consolidate in one cross reference. Can anyone help? I am using the
following autonumbering formats in my paragraph designer.

You'll see I use two different letters for the two different numbered
series.
For the parent (Step2 in this case)
D:Step <n+>

For the child (c. in this case)
T:<a+>.\t

Thanks,
James

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by KVH Industries for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email so that the sender's address records can be corrected.